Well for starters Bulldog has learned to open ALL the doors in the house, the pantry is his favorite and it never fails that I catch him in it every day, spilling a large quantity of cereal, bread crumbs or worse on the floor. Which is fabulous since we are trying to keep the house clean for showings. He has also learned how to get water out of the refrigerator, WONDERFUL, if you like to clean water off the hardwood floors every few minutes. Needless to say I am less than pleased at these new discoveries since they nearly double my workload every day. How does he know to do all this at only 14 months???
Sunshine has also developed a rather annoying habit. He refuses to wear anything but jeans. Thats right it's 105 degrees out side and my 5 year old wants to play in jeans?? Why..because his daddy works in jeans so he thinks all boys wear jeans all the time. I have given up trying to talk him out of it, instead i just watch him sweat and wonder when he will grow tired of it. He also would prefer to wear his OU jersey everyday. I swear I have to hide it or he would insist in wearing it every day. What kind of five year old boy is so particular about his wardrobe?? I dread school days with him. It will be like pulling teeth to get him dressed every day in a NEW outfit that does not include jeans!! Lord help me.
Speaking of school we got all our school supplies and school clothes for the most part and everyone is ready for back to school. I am a little sad since I know Buttercup will be starting the school ear in one school and ending in another and I was hoping to avoid that, but time has run out and there is no possible way we can be moved before school starts. She is a good sport about it all for the most part and I am proud of her courage to face new situations.
Bobcat still will not potty train. I have put him in real underwear and he wets it and changes it himself.. so obviously he just has no intention of doing it anytime soon. It is driving me nuts, to buy diapers for a three year old.
I have been cleaning, rearranging, de-personalizing our house to help it sell and prepare to move. All the family pictures are down, which is a big deal for me, but I know it affects the showings on our house so down they came.The morning sickness is creeping in and all I want to eat is sunchips and peanut butter sandwiches and I am loving black cherry kool aid and I am tired all the time, so on the front all is as it should be.
That is all here. We are busy, busy, busy and it's nothing compares to how it will be in a few weeks when school starts.
Weekly Meal Plan 8-9-26
3 days ago
Hang in there!
ReplyDelete