

This little dickens is TROUBLE! But cute trouble. He is turning into quite the character lately, as almost two year olds tend to do. He has discovered that mommy isn't as fast as she used to be and he takes full advantage of that by grabbing something he is not supposed to have and then running at full speed away from me yelling "no, mommy" as I waddle behind him trying to retrieve the prohibited object! I am sure it is really funny to watch. Above is the photographic proof of what happens now when he sees the camera, he goes into"cheese mode". He is a funny little man that makes us all laugh every day!
So cute! I would love to see you waddle after him. I bet that is fun to watch. :)
ReplyDeleteAlmost to the end...I am so excited to see baby Krews.
He is pretty stinkin adorable!!
ReplyDelete