
The questions..
1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
Neither, I am terrified of heights and hate the feeling of falling
Neither, I am terrified of heights and hate the feeling of falling
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
Usually I squat unless their are toilet covers then I use those and sit
Usually I squat unless their are toilet covers then I use those and sit
3. Favorite flower?
Gerbera Daisy or a Lily I suppose...
Gerbera Daisy or a Lily I suppose...
4. Pedicure or manicure?
Pedicure though I NEVER get one..
Pedicure though I NEVER get one..
5. How many siblings do you have?
One sister and one brother both older
One sister and one brother both older
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
Why yes, doesn't everyone truthfully??
Why yes, doesn't everyone truthfully??
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
Oh Lord, I hate to even think about this one...a one piece, one that covers a lots of skin
Oh Lord, I hate to even think about this one...a one piece, one that covers a lots of skin
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
Like most people my answer is Walmart, i hate going there but there is no way to avoid it.
Like most people my answer is Walmart, i hate going there but there is no way to avoid it.
Hahaha! I love your honesty on the peeing in the shower. Amen to the one piece. It is amazing how many more clothes I want to wear now than I did before I had children.
ReplyDeleteYou have never had a pedicure? Never? You must go, now! Drop what you are doing and go get pampered. I know you deserve it. ;)
ReplyDeleteI swear going to Walmart sucks the soul out of me, I always leave that place feeling worse than I did before entering...but like you and so many others, I still do it.
ReplyDelete