Thursday, February 18, 2010

It finally happened

The Sun finally shone!! The temperatures were warm enough to go outside and let these boys run!! Rejoice!! I was so thrilled I let them skip their naps to play outside. As you can tell they crashed hard when we finally came in! Little boys are soo much easier to manage when they can go outside and get some energy out, so bring on the sun!



10 comments:

  1. WOW, look how big Bulldog is! He looks like such a big boy. Too cute.

    I wish I would have been off work to enjoy the sunshine. I am so deprived...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for sun!! Spring please hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!!! :)
    I wish it was nice here. It's freezing cold and we have a ton of snow on the ground and are expecting more this weekend. NO!!!

    I agree that boys need to be able to run outside and play. I might just have to join some sort of gym before to long if the snow doesn't stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am following from friday follow!I am following you!
    Stop by and visit me at,
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/
    http://rockincupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable pictures!! Happy Friday!! Visiting from "Follow Friday" and I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the second day it has shone here too! And big boys are also easier to manage:)
    Came over from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute and adorable!

    Hi dropping by from Friday Follow. I just followed you, hope you can come by sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a Friday Follower! I hope you can follow me too to reach my goal of 100 fantabulous followers today! Thanks! http://1craftymommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be linking back to you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete