

These little beans have caused a lot of commotion at our house the last few days. My husband is a fireman and if you don't know any firemen then you don't know how much they love a good prank. Well, my husband was pranked with these innocent looking little candies the other day at the station and decided to bring the fun home to the kids. Sure they look like regular jelly beans but they have a nasty little secret. You see there are several of each color in every box some of them are a regular jelly bean flavor like strawberry jam and some of them are a nasty flavor like Centipede! The trick is you can't tell which is which just by smelling or looking, you have to actually bite into one to tell which is which! The kids and my husband have "bean" having a great time seeing who gets a nasty flavor and who can actually swallow it!! I have chosen not to participate at this time but if you need a fun little prank for someone in your life or you are just daring go to your local Target and pick up a box!! You never know vomit flavor may just become your favorite!
OMG!!!! I am going there NOW!!! My 11 year has a birthday coming up and so does my hubby (and he is a cop, so I am sure he will LOVE this too!!!) I can not wait to share!!!!! Thank you : )
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of jelly beans so I wouldn't be tricked into eating these... I would have hated being the one "inventing" these flavors, it's making me sick just thinking about it. lol.
ReplyDelete