Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random thoughts

I don't have any real topics to blog about this week so I will choose instead to just empty my mind.

I really wish that our old, crippled dog, with no bladder control would just go ahead and die already...I know that is harsh but I am really sick of cleaning up urine and feces all the time and when I leave him outside in the cold he howls and barks and drives me mad.

For those of you who have never been pregnant for the 5th time, it kind of sucks here at the end. I have officially reached the I am tired of this and have no patience phase of pregnancy (hence above statement about the dog). I am tired and sore and generally lacking of all energy and motivation. Six weeks left and from here that feels like and eternity. I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can but seriously there is not much enjoyment left, just aching feet, sore back and lots of swelling in weird places.

My darling 20 month old has decided lately that he does not like to sleep. Not at night, not at naps thus adding to my already crabby mood and lack of energy.
I have been impressed with his rapidly growing vocabulary lately. He has gone from using mostly one word at a time to using mostly short sentences and is lately playing mostly nicely with his older brother.

We have been having a lot of problems with Buttercups school and are in the process of trying to get her transferred elsewhere. It is a frustrating situation trying to decided what to do in this situation and we hope God will lead us to make the right one. I feel so bad that we are having to move her since she has already changed schools once this year but we are unfortunately left. with little choice. The school she currently attends is of the mindset that they not us her parents know what is in the best interest of our child. Trust me when I say homeschooling is looking really good right now.

It seems as though the weather is never going to clear up. Just when the snow from one storm melts another system comes and leaves us with more. I long for warm sunny days when the kids can be turned out in the backyard.

Laundry is killing me. It is seriously NEVER done. No matter how much I do there is always more to do.


Well, thats all I've got people...

4 comments:

  1. I can so relate to the dog. We have a 15-yr. old geriatric German Shepherd and we seriously need to buy stock in Resolve!

    Hope you feel better soon!! I'll send you some of our sun if you send us some snow!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I've only have 4, I know the misery of those last weeks of pregnancy and I am so sorry...You're almost there! Sorry that you are having to deal with so much right now and I hope your dog dies soon (that does sound pretty awful, doesn't it?=) Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog. Found it on "Blessed with a Full House". Nic and I are good friends, so I knew if she reads your stuff, then I'd enjoy it too. Thanks for your honesty. I'll definitely keep reading.

    ReplyDelete