Sunday, February 14, 2010

Getting to know you Valentines Day style..


1. Favorite Valentine's candy?
I don't really have one. I generally love ALL candy!

2. Pink or red?
Red however I also love me some pink! I am so indecisive today...

3. Will you be doing anything to celebrate today?
No, just hang out with my family
4. Do you put up Valentine's decorations?
No
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?]
Not a lot. I think it is just a commercial holiday and it means a lot more to me to receive flowers or gifts out of the blue rather than a day it is expected.

6. Would you rather get..flowers, candy, or a night out?
A night out
7. Sexy lingerie or nothing.at.all?
Just going to pretend I didn't see this question, I mean my dad does read this blog...HA
8. Do you say Valentine's Day or Valentime's Day
Well considering Valentime's is NOT a word, i would never say that..The ONLY way to say it is Valentines day


Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love!!

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I just pretended sweatpants was an option for #7 and my Dad doesn't read my blog... ;)

    Happy Velantine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! So many of our answers were the same! I love getting gifts out of the blue. Now hubbie did surprise me and get me something on Friday - but he drones on every year about Vday is a Hallmark Holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a Great Valentine's Day! I'm going to have to go with you on the night out! Although, those are hard to come by these days with 4 kids...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to let you know I have an award for you on my blog http://www.raisingmy4sons.com/2010/02/its-award-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete