
The questions..
1. How many piercing's do you have?
Just my ears
2. I love the sound of.....?
The ocean, babies, and children laughing
3. Favorite city?
So far San Diego
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Could care less..
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Either I love both
6. Favorite appetizer?
Don't have one. I'm not much of an appetizer person.
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Yoga pants of any type! At 8 months pregnant I am totally about comfort.
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
UHHHH... whichever one I currently own..
I love yoga pants too! I got a few pairs from NY & Co and have been hooked ever since. ;)
ReplyDeleteYoga pants are the bomb! I wear mine constantly..and I'm not pregnant..One more month..it will be over before you know it! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
Hopping over to visit from MannLand's blog!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE yoga pants too! It's all I wear these days -- and I'm not even pregnant!
Congrats on your new baby! Your family is beautiful!
~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com
I love the sound of children as well! Such an innocent sound!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with you on the yoga pants, i'm not even preggers.
ReplyDeleteI should have added the ocean on mine too. I am a new follower since we are both playing this game. Hope you will follow back. I am doing some great baby giveaways! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog. Oh, and I LIVED in yoga pants during my pregnancy--still do!
ReplyDelete