Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anticipation

I am full of anticipation today, I barely slept last night. Today I have prepared myself a list of little lady minute things to keep me busy and make the day go by a little faster. I am praying that they have room on the labor floor for me tomorrow otherwise they will have to turn me away until they have room. I am telling you right now if that happens I will go crazy! At this point they don't even need to give me a room just a hallway and an epidural! I am just so ready to have this baby. I downloaded an app for my phone that let's me blog directly from my phone so I'll try to post from the hospital some. I will for sure update when krews is here and post some pictures. Until then I am just going to try and keep busy today and hope for the best tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers, thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So Exciting!!!! I can't wait to see him/her!! I will be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for the new app! I want minute by minute action plays. HA!

    I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I can't wait to see the little blonde, blue eyed boy!

    BEST WISHES on a fast and easy delivery.

    ReplyDelete