Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not much


to blog about lately, just sitting waiting to go into labor..ok I have not actually been sitting, I have been walking, squatting, running, jumping and everything in between to make this baby come. All has been for naught, he is just not ready. So now I will sit and wait until the 24th when we will force him out! All my babes except Buttercup (who was born at 42 weeks!) have been induced and it seems this little guy will follow the tradition, much to my dismay. I am tired of being pregnant, I swear every time the measure me that they will say I am measuring 52 weeks! LOL. I think this is the biggest I have ever been and I wager he will be my biggest baby of them all. I am totally OUT of room, my hips are killing me, I have terrible reflux and heartburn and none of my clothes will cover my belly. I imagine the next two weeks will be thrilling! Okay, you get the point...it is time for this baby to COME OUT! Everything else is boring, as I am too tired and fat to be much fun we are mostly sticking close to home. I posted these pictures of my bathing babe because I thought they were delightful and I was happy that I actually managed to take and edit some pictures today. I have really been slacking in the picture taking area lately and it felt good to get out and take pictures of sweet Audrey this weekend. It got my creative juices flowing and I can't to have a new little subject to photograph soon!!

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I will send thoughts of labor your way! Good luck. I hate the lat part it is just misery right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel for you! How exciting though, right? It's easy to say that when you're not the one enduring it, those last few weeks. Go get a massage! I hope all goes well for you and can't wait to "meet" your new baby! You sure do make cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart! And I thought I was feeling it with an almost 11 month old at home plus 6 weeks left of being pregnant! Praying for your new little one to hurry it up and get here! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! So fun to have another blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete