


Was a beautiful day and quiet around here. My husband is working his last shift at the fire station before his paternity leave and I have only two kids at home. Sunshine went with my sister and her family to my aunts cabin for spring break and Bobcat is at my mom and dads for a few days! While it is nice to have a little break I certainly do miss those little guys! So today Buttercup, Bulldog and I ran some errands, played outside and then went to the duck pond to feed the ducks. The duck pond seemed like a good idea but it turned out that Bulldog wanted to run straight towards the water and I am in no position to chase him at full speed! So it was a short lived trip.
That is my new favorite picture of Bulldog! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of him and buttercup!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Sorry it was short lived! You can't sprint right now? My oldest fell in a swimming pool when I was 9 months pregnant with my second. I ran to save him and fell down. Luckily my non-pregnant friends was there with me to save him. It was a fiasco!
ReplyDelete