Friday, March 26, 2010

A beautiful Baby Krews Video

I know I know I know, Krews Krews Krews! Well, we think he is pretty special and that's why we have had so many Krews posts. But this one is really special. Mr. Randy Coleman, who I want to say is an awesome man, photographer and true artist, blessed us with an opportunity that we could not turn down. Randy had a new idea to do a video slideshow of a baby's entry into the world and meeting all the family members. We were his guinea pigs but I don't know who to credit more, Randy's skills or Krews's good looks. But whatever it is, I think what Randy put together was pretty darn special. There is not one part of the video that we don't love. Please take 2 minutes and enjoy it! And if you ever want to capture some precious moments, give him a shout, he is just too good.

http://www.randycolemanphotography.com/blog/introducing-krew-bishop-oklahoma-newborn-photographer/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so awesome!!! I loved it! Congratulations on such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tears today. What a beautiful video! How lucky that you got to be the guinea pig!

    ReplyDelete