I am 23 days away from a scheduled induction (I am praying I don't make it that far), I am tired, I have lots of Dr.s appointments on top of parent teacher meetings, kids Dr.s appointments and a husband that works 24 hour shifts and then some. Thank God for Nana!! Several months ago we moved about an hour south to be closer to our families and it has been such a blessing. My mother is the most selfless person I know, she has been a LIFESAVER the past few months and especially weeks. She comes whenever I need her, keeps the kids while I go to appointments, spends nights my husband is gone with me to keep me sane and soo much more. She doesn't complain, is always cheerful, never asks for anything in return and my kids ADORE her. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. It means so much to me to have someone who loves my kids almost as much as I love them myself available to fill in for me whenever I need it. I never have to worry about them while I am away. She is wonderful and I thank God for her each day.
I know my mom is the best too. She drops everything to help out her kids or grandkids. It is so nice to have a mother like that. I hope I can be like that for my kids when they need me.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what we would do without grandparents!!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom is a "Nana" too and she's a lifesaver! Good for you for writing down everything she does for you. It's too easy to take grandparents for granted since they love helping. I'm going to go say "thank you" to ours now :)
ReplyDeleteI love NANA! She is awesome. Abby has been begging to see her. Maybe we should take a trip out there.
ReplyDelete