1. Music, I mean really whats not to love
2.Spinding time with friends: Nick,Danielle,Lacey,Allison,Kegan,Nate,Broc, Isaiah,and I cant forget my bestest of the best guy friend Zack! (Just to Name a Few)
3.I love making people laugh, and i usually do a pretty good job at it!
4. Scary Movies!! Paranormal Activity is one of the Best!
5.Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles!! Look up Christian Beadles on Youtube if you want to see what i think is funny!! I love Those Guys!!
6.Twilight- Team (Shirtless)Jacob all the way!! Enough Said
7.Trident Layers Gum, the Apple and pineapple flavor its really good! Of course when I get some my brothers jack it all!
8.Dancing! I love to move and go crazy! I am Usually very hyper and bouncing off the walls!
9. The color green!! i just love it Go Green
10.Full House MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOW...EVER I LOVE IT!!!!
11.Having Newspaper fights with Zack, i kick butt big time!!
12.Shopping what girl doesn't!!
13.Big Flower/Bow headbands
14.Looking up Words on dictionary.com and playing the audio!! I look up words like poo-poo and Blubber Nugget!!! Haha im such a little Kid!!
I am so blessed to have so much love and fun in my life. I have the best life ever, even though its tough sometimes, I always have so much love to back me up! I and have the ABSOLUTE BEST friends and family! I love you Guys!!
Also, I just had my first 7th grade dance. It was Very Fun and i think i looked good ( at least i hope i did!)
Oh Yeah, my Mom doesn't believe im Ninja and i just wanted to put out there I SO AM!!!!!!! AND YOU ARE JUST JELOUS YOU ARN'T SKILLED LIKE ME!!!!!!
Sometimes Laughter is the best medicine, and it doesn't have a horrible taste!!!
Buttercup maybe you should get your own blog!! How was your dance? did you dance?
ReplyDelete