Saturday, March 6, 2010

A message to Buttercup

Dear Buttercup,

I know the thought of moving schools again is not your favorite and I am sorry you are having to do it. Thank you for understanding that we are trying to do whats right for you. Thank you for understanding that your dad and I have chosen to raise you and your brothers the "right" way and not the "easy" way and that sometimes involves making hard decisions. We want the best for you in every area of your life including you education and we will do whatever it takes to get you the best. I know you are nervous and scared about making a transition at this time in the school year but I am so proud of the way you are handling yourself. You have taken all the changes thrown at you this year with grace, courage and an overall happy attitude and I could not be more proud of you. I love you more than you could imagine and I am admire you more than you could know. Thank you for being so wonderful, we will get through this together and you will do great!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment