Obviously I have baby on the brain. So here are pictures of all my boys when they were born, sorry Buttercup was born before the digital camera age and I don't have any of her when she was born scanned in.
Sunshine 8lbs. 6ozs.

Bobcat 7 lbs. 3ozs.

Bulldog 8lbs. 4ozs.

I'm ready for my new little man to make his appearance!
I am excited for you to have that baby too! Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeletedo you have a name picked out?
ReplyDeleteYou have such a beautiful family! Congrats on baby number 5! Thanks for stopping by my blog- I left you a comment over there too. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com
Such cute little boys! You know I have a special place in my heart for baby boys=) SOON!!! So very soon, your new one will be in your arms! Oh, I can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteThey look so much like the do now. I can tell each one of them apart. I can't wait to see what the new little one looks like. 5 more days to go!
ReplyDelete