Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THe Happy award!


Today my fellow mommy of 4 boys and blogger over at RaisingMy4Sons gave me the Happy Award! Go over and check her out she is an amazing mom and super funny!

So here are the rules with this award:
* Copy the image and display it on your blog.
* List 10 things that make you happy.
* Try to do at least one of them today.
* Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.


So here goes...
10 things that make me happy: (in no particular order)
1: Kisses from mu kiddos
2. Girl time with Buttercup
3. Naptime (remember I'm pregnant and TIRED)
4: My husband being home
5. Warm, Sunny weather
6. Chocolate
7. My boys playing together with no fighting
8. Photography
9. blogging
10. My family

Now for the 10 blogs that make me happy!!
  1. It's Spelled Maguire
  2. Peanut Butter Jelly Days
  3. From my kitchen to yours!
  4. GreyGill Fish photography
  5. 730 Moments to Remember
  6. Johnson Party of 7
  7. My Four Small Boys
  8. Blessed with a Full House
  9. Sharing the Pages of Life
  10. Catching up with the Fishers
These are all blogs I LOVE to read! Check them out they will make you Happy too!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks girl!! I had fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! That did make me happy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I've never been given a blog award before...I don't even know what to do with myself=) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. This made me happy too! Love your blog - your kids should be models!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, thank you...
    you make me happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for spreading the hapiness: ) I love stopping by and seeing what you are all up to. It always brings a smile to my face. Have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete