Friday, February 5, 2010

I hate to complain...but

I am going to. I am sick of this dreary, rainy, snowy, cold weather!! I am soo ready for sunshine and a backyard with green grass instead of a backyard that looks like a marsh. This is the coldest, wettest winter we have seen here in a long time and I have had enough. But according to the groundhog I have six more weeks of it to look forward too. And speaking of six weeks, that is about how long I have until my newest little man arrives and I am soo ready for that as well. This has been the longest pregnancy ever since I found out so early. It has dragged on and on, and six weeks seems like an eternity to my tired, aching body. Ok, that is enough complaining for one day. THanks for letting me vent!!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the winter thing. It doesn't bother me, but my little rambunctious girl needs her outside time everyday and that's hard to do right now.

    I can also sympathize with the never ending pregnancies. With my first I found out before I'd even missed my period and with my second, I pretty much knew at conception that I was going to be getting a positive result in a few weeks. Makes for very long pregnancies, especially when you share the news early too.

    Enjoy what time you have left! I know for me, I was so grateful when the baby got here, but I kind of missed them being just mine in my belly too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been an awful winter, hasn't it?

    Six weeks isn't long! You can do it! Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! About winter...not about pregnancy! ;o) But it'll pass by before you know it...really...it will! :o)

    ReplyDelete