Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A message from Buttercup

This is for my Wonderful, totally fabulous, totally insane parents!!

I love you guys so much and I know I cause trouble sometimes, but I really do love you! I usually don’t mean to cause trouble, it just comes naturally! I love being around you guys, (except when my mom sings her famous “you came out of my uterus song” Ugggg….) but dad isn’t really embarrassing except for his sometimes (cough cough) TOTALLY LAME JOKES!! I love having some girl time with mom, quality Dude time with my daddy, ahh the joys of working on math papers!!! Some things I love:

1.How my Mommy wakes me up in the morning (ex. You smell SO fragrant)

2. I just adore hearing my mom rap……. Well I don’t but its usually funny!!!

3. How my mommy watches I-Carly with us kids!! (Don’t act like I don’t see you guys.. peeking around the corner!!)

4. And I LOVE When My Parents tell me how proud of me they are!!!

I really love making you guys happy! But I will admit that I do sometimes have an attitude problem! But I really can’t help the sarcasm… I was blessed with 2 gifts.. 1. Funniness 2. Sarcasm!! But I just wanted to tell you guys how much I really do appreciate you and love you!!

With Lots of L&L, Love and Laughter, Buttercup!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, Buttercup! Nice post. Your parents are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. I am sure you made your parent's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet and funny post! You're an awesome blogger! I hope my girls think so fondly of me when they're your age!

    ReplyDelete