
The questions..
1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
Both, I love to talk and I can also be a good listener.
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire not enough support with a wireless.
3. I wish I was.....?
In California on the beach
4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
No, I can make my own choices about movies I don't need the Academy to tell me which are good! Plus I can see all the outfits on the internet tomorrow.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Before.
6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
The dishes, if you mean putting them in the dishwasher, if you mean hand washing then I would chose the toilets.
7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I am not sure but I know it was close to 9 lbs.
8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
A bathing suit that makes me look like I did before I had kids! Hey, a girl can dream right?
Happy Sunday!
Oh, could you imagine a bathing suit like that!!! I can imagine the demand for that! I so need one!
ReplyDeleteOh I love #8. That would be great wouldn't it??
ReplyDeleteI would totally do toilets over dishes.... only if they were my toilets, because I know I'd be done in 2 minutes. Dishes take too long.
ReplyDeleteFun answers! Nice to know you better!
ReplyDelete