Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know you


The questions..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1998

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
All of it! I have four almost 5 kids I barely have time for a shower!

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Beach, beach, beach!!

4. Mac or PC?
Mac all the way baby! I would never go back to a PC, Windows can take a hike!

5. Did you wear braces?
Yes and headgear and all kinds of other contraptions.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
Dian Fossey, the Gorillas in the midst lady. I love gorillas

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
Too many to count.

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Clean, I HATE to cook.
Happy Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through MannLand - its so cute!!! i hope you have a wonderful Sunday with your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday! Great Blog - I am your newest Follower and I hope you will check out my blog -http://scrapbookingforbusymoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on! You're becoming such a good cook!!

    ReplyDelete