
The questions..
1. What's your favorite Easter candy?
Cadbury Eggs without a doubt! I could eat a dozen.
Cadbury Eggs without a doubt! I could eat a dozen.
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?
I think it totally depends on the individual but if I have to give a blanket statement I'll go with my gender and say women.
I think it totally depends on the individual but if I have to give a blanket statement I'll go with my gender and say women.
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?
While I do like wordy blogs sometimes I totally love a blog with pictures because I am a photo junkie myself.
While I do like wordy blogs sometimes I totally love a blog with pictures because I am a photo junkie myself.
4. Were you popular in highschool?
UHHH don't think so, wasn't totally unpopular but wouldn't say I was popular either.
UHHH don't think so, wasn't totally unpopular but wouldn't say I was popular either.
5. What's your bra size?
Kind of in between sizes right now since I am at the end of a pregnancy....
Kind of in between sizes right now since I am at the end of a pregnancy....
6. How many states have you lived in?
One, Oklahoma
One, Oklahoma
7. What's one blog you read every day?
In general I read every blog on my blog roll every day! I'm a blogaholic
In general I read every blog on my blog roll every day! I'm a blogaholic
8. Peanut butter or Nutella?
Never tried nutella so I'll go with peanut butter especially the vanilla kind from target! YUM
Never tried nutella so I'll go with peanut butter especially the vanilla kind from target! YUM
I never tried Nutella either! I guess we should!
ReplyDeleteI read all the blogs on my blog roll, too...when they post. I just choose my favorite...he's pretty good!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
I didn't know that there was a vanilla flavored peanut butter. That sounds good!
ReplyDeleteI just heart your blog! Super cute! Your header photo is just presh and your kids are Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI loooove mini cadbury eggs! I have eaten to many today LOL....
I have never tried Nutella either....
Have a Happy Sunday
Summer :0)
so nice to 'meet' you! you have the sweetest family... and i know what you mean about the rude comments. before our sono, i would get so irritated when people would say 'oh i hope it's a girl.' i know they mean well, but sometimes they just need to THINK before they speak! boys are so sweet and i'd take 3 or 4 more any day :)
ReplyDeleteI clicked over from Keely's:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see you haven't tried Nutella either, I was beginning to think I was the only one!
I could eat a dozen cadbury eggs too, too bad they don't come in an egg carton like that:)
Big howdy from another Oklahoma girl
ReplyDeleteWhat is WITH all these people who haven't had Nutella? I've never heard of such a thing! Then again, I've never heard of vanilla peanut butter. Go try Nutella, girls!!! SO yummy! Can't compare it to peanut butter, though...
ReplyDelete