Friday, March 19, 2010

Keep your guesses coming...

I know there are some of you who have not made a guess on Krews's weight yet!! Come on join the competition and make a guess only 5 days left until he arrives!

Original post:
You know how when you are looking forward to something (i.e. a vacation) the last week or so seems to go sooo slowly that you think the event will never actually get here?? Well that is exactly how I feel this week, I know that next Wednesday I will be induced and knowing that I will finally get to meet Krews and put an end to my pregnancy misery is making this week drag on and on. So I thought I would have a little contest to keep me occupied. It's a really easy one. All you have to do is leave me a comment with your guess of what Krews will weigh. Whoever gets the closest will win a prize! No, I can't tell you what you will win. Mostly because I don't know yet and partially because it will be fun to receive a surprise in the mail right?? Here is a little information to help you with your guesses, my smallest baby (2 of them actually) weighed 7 lbs. 3 ozs. and my biggest weighed 8lbs. and 6 ozs. and he was three weeks early! My last three babies have all been born between 36 and 38 weeks but Krews will be born just 6 days early at 39 weeks. So there you have it, now guess away!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going with 7lbs, 10 oz, simply because that's what my Paddy weighed. :) Good luck to you! My little Landon will be along 15 days after Krews! I love the name, btw!

    http://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9lbs 2oz.... ooo, I hope not. Will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of the next blue eyed beauty.

    ReplyDelete