




I know these last few posts have been heavy on pictures but I just can't help it! The cuteness meter is off the charts around here and I just HAVE to share. We had lots of visitors the last few days and a visit to the ER last night with Sunshine (more about that later), but in between we have been taking lots of pictures, trying to get the PERFECT picture for birth announcements and enjoying our new little bundle.
He is a beautiful baby!! god bless him!
ReplyDeleteWe'll take all the photos you're willing to give! :) Glad all is well!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute. I can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDeleteHe is just adorable! Looks like you may be fighting to get a chance to hold him with so many other willing cuddlers around! :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle
http://www.justanotherbloggingmommy.com
gorgeous! this gave me goosebumps, and it's 80 degrees in my house.
ReplyDeleteYou Guys have the cutest kids ever.....ohhhh wait thats me!!!!! hahaha I love you Mommy......and i love all your babies....when they arnt driving me crazy!!!!!
ReplyDelete